Hiya all BSF, I am happy to be here, And happy there's A "here" to be. As far as Me, I love internet art, Be it meme's Or the way A comment is worded, This is A favored way to express one's self, And I am eager to do so here.

Well, keep on posting and telling us about yourself. You will unlock the rest of this forums soon.

Well, I am A fan of All things internet, Anime, Skateboarding, Street Racing, Trackers, And Law, Art, And All Communication (Music, Language, Poetry, Sign, Ect..) I love A good Meme, And A good conversation, I can't spell worth A ____. But I try anyway.

I am from Michigan, But have traveled around U.S.A.

( Also I think it's stupid that All TV/shows/movie/NEWS, refer to our country as "America"...This is wrong. I think the company's who own the major Media's(and everything else) do this to avoid us thinking We are UNITED states. because of what is coming in near future.....Thoughts anyone?

( Also I think it's stupid that All TV/shows/movie/NEWS, refer to our country as "America"...This is wrong.

:hsugh:

I have traveled in A line from MI, OH, TN,KY,MO,AL to FL where I lived in Pensacola Beach for 7 years Partying and meeting people and going around the south,MISS and to LA,New Orleans and have since seen SC airport. I love Pensacola the best and I have inspired 4 of my friends and my dad and step mom to move there, it's awesome year round and A mecca of diffident cultures I didn't want to come home, but I am needed here.

Edited by AW4K3N.U.S.
Spelling

I have traveled in A line from MI, OH, TN,KY,MO,AL to FL where I lived in Pensacola Beach for 7 years Partying and meeting people and going around the south,MISS and to LA,New Orleans and have since seen SC airport. I love Pensacola the best and I have inspired 4 of my friends and my dad and step mom to move there, it's awesome year round and A mecca of diffident cultures I didn't want to come home, but I am needed here.

I live just down the beach in Navarre. :high5:

Pensacola Beach is my primary hangout. Peg Leg Pete's and Flounders. :approve: